Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CALLBACK!

Hello, to my audience of none. I received excellent news at about 11:30 lastt night- I received a callback for the NYU student film that I auditioned for. They would like to make an appointment with me so they could conduct a more in-depth audition and have me read with the actress who has already been cast. I couldn't be more excited. Well, I could- If, no WHEN I get the part.

I played around with my "spoon river;" someone in the class offered me an excellent idea for how to interpret my character. I have decided to run with the interpretation and my teacher has given me permission to do so. I am going to be deaf. It is not nearly as hard as I thought it would be to speak as if I am deaf. I just have to work on ensuring that my words are understandable and do not get lost on the audience.

That's it for now.

Best,

Justin

1 comment: